Saturday, October 11, 2008

there's a first time for everything

I decided I don't need to give myself a reason. I wanted something to happen, so I went for it. That doesn't make me an easy girl, that doesn't mean I'm a whore. It means I'm a normal teen. Things are different this time around. People may not want to think so. But WHO are THEY to judge? They know only the biased information I'm willing to share. They don't know of the guy I fell for seven months ago. They only know about the times he's hurt me.
& I've thrown those memories away. Because I don't dwell. Because I just don't give a damn.

And there I go, trying to give myself another excuse. Well Hello, It's over. I'll do what I want, When I want. Wherever I feel like. Because That's All I care about.

tumadresayshola.tumblr.com

No comments: