Friday, August 14, 2009

mineeee

am I supposed to pretend like that whole spit wasn't
directed towards me?
after all the time for us that we never had
I thought we had something good going.
We finally had a good start
and baby you shoulda felt my heart
what we had, yeah it was cool
but you can't say I'm not a fool.
So let me take a turn at this,
Everything that I used to diss.

Sure I acted on my own instinct
and took way too much time to think
everything through,
but it's all I could ever do.

You were the fire to my ice
and that was price
less.
I was a mess.
You saved me, helped me out
even when I had my doubts.
There's nothing more I need
than for you to just be happy
cause I know I can't make you like that
you never saw
I'm too much of a wreck
I kept it inside I didn't want you keeping me in check
when all it would ever do
is hurt you.
They say it's complicated
and baby I take the crown
don't say I don't,
just keep me down.
I'm not good at this,
used to be
but now it's a lost art.
Just call it a hit and miss
that hit my heart.

and Baby I'm sick of all these hidden messages
even if I'm missing everything.
Say it isn't directed towards me
It still gives us the same ending.

s-o-r-r-y.

No comments: