Sunday, December 14, 2008

Apparantly it's inevitable.

I can't blame her for what she felt. What she felt then, I'm feeling now. And I'm 5 years younger in this process. And I'm not completely blaming her for feeling that way. I just hate the fact that she hasn't gotten over it. That she feels the need to warn me about guys like him. I hate it so much. Because I don't want to have to be doing the same thing. But lately I've realized, it's already happened. And I already promised myself I'd talk to my future daughters about making sure they don't run into the wrong guys. And that I would raise a future son to be the biggest gentlemen any young lady's ever seen. Just because I can't experience it, doesn't mean I can't hope it for the future generations. I need to take this back to the start.

No comments: