Sunday, December 14, 2008

I wish I knew how to quit you.

I've a pretty good idea in my head. But it's just so hard to stop something you've had for a while now.. But I have to. Idk, I just need to get him out of my head, completely. I need to get that drunk conversation we had, out of my head. It meant nothing. Whether he was lying or not, whether he was really sober or if he blacked out. I have to forget it. I know, I can't do anything with him without becoming attached. It's harmful. I fall. So hard. And I feel like I'm destroying myself by being with him. By allowing him to use and abuse me the way he does. It's not healthy! I need someone who will choose me. Be with me. Not invite me over, and be a delinquint with me. It's fun sure. But I fell. I've been falling for a while now. And it's taken me all this time to realize that it's a destructive path I'm running down. And I need to learn how to quit him. Now. Before I fall even harder. Though, I don't know how I could possibly be hurt more than I've been aching in this past year. Shit, I am my mother's daughter. SHIT.

No comments: