Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Change Comes Quickly.

And I'm not so sure what to make of all of it. I feel like I'm only content when he's my friend. I want him in my life so bad. He's a very good person to talk to. And he's Such a mystery to me. Every time I hang out with him, I learn something new. I have some other epiphany. I'm really left speechless. There's so much more to learn about him, and I like that we can just talk. And I can be there for him. I'm not much of a talker anyways. I don't like really opening up, so I'm content just being there for other people. I'm not sure where this will lead. Where he wants to lead me. Because quite frankly I know he knows how I feel. I've been blindly waiting for him to pull me through the dark. Really, the ball's in his court. And I feel like he just doesn't want me. I know he hooks up with other random girls. But I feel special when I get my alone time with him. I'm not going to hook up with him unless I know for sure I'm the only girl in his life. Since I know that'll never happen, so I'm not going to do anything. I'm going to be there for him. That's that.

No comments: