Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's been a hard day's night.

I love how I could have the most amazing time of my life, and then come home and it's all ripped to pieces. Everything that I do is supervied and screened by my parents. And yet when they spring shit on me, they expect me to just accept it. There is no way in hell I'm gonna be okay with ALL my aunts and my grandma staying in my house while my dad is away. That's going to be Hell.
I love how I wait until the last minute, and still manage to be the biggest dissappointment to everyone. I want to do things, I want to get out. But I'm not taking action. I think, Am I really THAT lazy? I don't want to be this way. I'm settling. I don't freakin believe in settling. I hate where I am in every aspect of my life.
I love that my dreams are the only constant in my life. No matter what I'm doing, I'm still set on what I want to get out of life,. And It pisses me off. I'm not sure if I'll ever set forth and actually do the shit that I want to do. But to me, it's like, It's okay as long as it's still in my line of sight.
I hate what I've become.

No comments: